Home |  FeedBack |  SiteMap |  About Us | 
English | فارسى
 
Main Menu
 About kish
 travel to Kish
 Hotels
 Attraction
 Festivals & Exhibitions
 Shopping Malls
 Services
 Organizations & Inc.
 Kish Hotels Association
 News
Fast Navigation :  
 GoKish -> News -> Over 37 billion rials of petrochemical products were exchanged at the Iran Commodities Exchange in Kish
Over 37 billion rials of petrochemical products were exchanged at the Iran Commodities Exchange in Kish

      On Wednesday’s trading at the Iran Commodities Exchange in Kish, 37 billion and 234 million and 180 thousand rials worth of petrochemicals were traded. According to reports from Wednesday’s trading, 11 thousand and 140 tonnes of various bitumen worth 35 million and 244 thousand and 680 thousand rials, 500 tonnes of strakets worth one billion and 989 million and 500 thousand rials were traded at the Exchange in Kish. According to this report, a total of 37 billion and 234 million and 180 thousand rials of petrochemical products were traded on the said day. Also, a total of three billion and 285 million shares were traded on the day in question. Based on this report, 45 percent of the exchanges in Kish were for the purchase of shares, and the remaining 55 percent were for the sale of shares of various companies. At the end of trading, the total price index reached 10 thousand and 320 units, showing a 40 unit increase as compared to the previous day.
FeedBack  ::   Printable Version
 
[1387-02-26 - Times Viewed : 2190]

All Rights Reserved ©, Powered by InfoCMS